‘Say It Right!’ is an intensive 4-week pronunciation course for ESL students who want to fix their pronunciation mistakes quickly and feel confident that they are saying English words right!
- Identify your ‘problem sounds’ – the English sounds that you find difficult to use. Each week, we will practice and improve these sounds using exercises that will train your mouth to make each sound correctly.
- Practice these ‘problem sounds’ together with other English sounds, so you can correctly pronounce English words and be understood by other English speakers.
- Reduce and link sounds in English words so you sound more natural – like a native speaker!
- Focus on word stress and sentence stress so you speak English more naturally!
- To feel more comfortable speaking to native speakers and more confident that you will be understood!
‘Say It Right’ is different from other courses you’ve tried before, because:
- I focus on YOU. All of your lessons are created for you, to fix YOUR pronunciation errors.
- You have your own personal native English teacher who WILL correct your mistakes. I will tell you exactly what you are doing wrong and show you how to fix it.
- I will push you hard to complete all homework tasks and extra practice activities every day during the course. This intensive it’s going to help you changes to the way you speak English
- Face-to-face video meetings mean you will get real-time corrections and explanations AND get to practice your conversation skills!
- Your homework tasks are tailored to your needs and you receive feedback for every task, every week.
- You’ll receive a Certificate of Completion once you complete the course.
Don’t wait another month, another year. You CAN achieve the results you want, right now.
We are fully booked at the moment. Please email hello@mmmEnglish.com to get on the waiting list..
My Students Often Ask These Questions:
What if I complete the course but my pronunciation doesn't improve?
What if I realise that this course isn't right for me? Can I cancel?
Refunds will be provided if a refund request is made within 7 days of the course start date. Please visit this webpage for more details on mmmEnglish’s Refund Policy.
Can I reschedule classes?
I am an Elementary ESL student, is this course right for me?
I live in a different timezone to you. How will we arrange a time to meet?
Is Emma a native English speaker?
Yes, she is! She is Australian and currently lives in Melbourne. Australians use a combination of British and American English vocabulary, however they follow British grammar, spelling and pronunciation rules.
I want to learn American English pronunciation, is this course right for me?
To be clear, British and American English will be understood by ANY native English speaker – it’s the same language! The difference between British and American English creates a slightly different accent, uses a few different spelling rules and minor differences in Grammar rules. If you want to speak English clearly, so native English speakers can easily understand you, this course is for you. If you want to speak English with an American accent, this course is not for you. Contact me below for my recommended American English teachers.
What currency do you use?
How do I pay?